There are two ways of reading the graphic……
‘Happiness is now here’
‘Happiness is nowhere’
Apparently, if you are in a good mood you are more likely to have read ‘Happiness is now here’, whereas if you are in a not-so-good mood, you are more likely to have read ‘Happiness is nowhere’. Either way, here are 10 top tips to boost happiness….
1) Meet up with a friend that you haven’t seen for a while.
2) Watch a funny television program or film.
3) Exercise for about thirty minutes three times a week.
4) Cut your television viewing by half.
5) Buy experiences not goods – go to a concert, movie, unusual place or strange restaurant.
6) Create novel challenges by starting a new hobby, joining an organization, or learning a new skill.
7) Go for a 20 minute walk in the sun.
8) Spend ten minutes listening to relaxing or uplifting music
9) Stroke a dog
10) Stop watching and reading the news.
How did you read the graphic? Did it predict your mood?
Why not? …. is a slogan for an interesting life.
— Mason Cooley
There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.
— Alexander Woollcott